Welcome to Citrus Club!
Settle Walk - Sunday 20th August. A 7 mile walk through historic villages.
Citrus Club is a social networking club for professional people and families in Lancashire and the North-West.
We organise regular activities including badminton, squash, tennis, walking, pub quizzes, nights out, cycling, football, volleyball, netball, pool and snooker nights, dance classes, ski holidays, cycling, hiking, watersports, golf, dining out, theatre trips and more...
We welcome members from all over the North-West, including Preston, Chorley, Leyland, Lancaster, Blackpool, Lytham St Annes, Ribble Valley, Blackburn and Bolton.
- Keep fit with regular sport & fitness activities
- Have fun and meet new people
- Expand your circle of friends and make new business contacts
- Enjoy activities without the hassle of organising them yourself
- Many regular events are free to members
- Special offers and discounts, e.g. restaurants, gym membership
- Keep up-to-date with local events
- Meet like-minded people in Lancashire
"Plenty of varied activities every week and a good selection of one off events to try
something new. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming!"
"Friendly people and there's always a wide selection of activities going on!"
"Great club for a range of varied activities. You can join in one activity or do lots - with no pressure to "sign up" for long term commitments."
"A great place to meet like minded people."
"Thanks for the warm welcome. Awesome group of people."
Join our email list ...
SQUASH - Fri 18th August, 6.40pm
Every Friday at Preston College. More Details
SETTLE WALK - Sun 20th August, 10.45am
A 7 mile walk through some historic villages near Settle. More Details
DOUBLE BADMINTON - Tue 22nd August, 6 - 8pm
Every Tuesday at Preston College. More Details
DRINKS - Tue 22nd August, 8.15pm
In the Black Bull, Fulwood. More Details
More Events ...