Welcome to Citrus Club!
Citrus Club is a sports and fitness social network for people living in Preston, Lancashire and the North-West.
We organise regular fitness and social activities including badminton, squash, tennis, walks, pub quizzes, nights out, cycling, football, volleyball, netball, pool and snooker nights, dance classes, ski holidays, cycling, hiking, watersports, golf, dining out, theatre trips and more...
We welcome members from all over the North-West, including Preston, Leyland, Chorley, Lancaster, Blackpool, Lytham St Annes, Ribble Valley, Blackburn and Bolton.
- Keep fit with regular sport & fitness activities
- Have fun and meet new people
- Expand your circle of friends and make new business contacts
- Enjoy activities without the hassle of organising them yourself
- Many regular events are free to members
- Special offers and discounts, e.g. restaurants, gym membership
- Keep up-to-date with local events
- Meet like-minded people in Lancashire
"Plenty of varied activities every week and a good selection of one off events to try
something new. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming!"
"Friendly people and there's always a wide selection of activities going on!"
"Great club for a range of varied activities. You can join in one activity or do lots - with no pressure to "sign up" for long term commitments."
"A great place to meet like minded people."
"Thanks for the warm welcome. Awesome group of people."
Membership enquiry ...
SQUASH - Fri 9th December, 6.40pm
Every Friday at Preston College. More Details
CHRISTMAS MEAL - Sat 10th December, 5.00pm
Meet at 5pm at the Olive Tree Brasserie, ready for the meal at 5.30pm More Details
DOUBLE BADMINTON - Tue 13th December, 6pm-8pm
Every Tuesday at Preston College. More Details
DRINKS - Tue 13th December, 8.15pm
In the Black Bull, Fulwood. More Details
Events by Category ...